Monday, January 28, 2008

Oh the weather outside is frightful....


For those of you that have lived here before you can appreciate the weather system that has moved in to the area today! For those of you that haven't lived here, you really should try to visit sometime this time of year!! We have blizzard like conditions outside right now with 40 mph winds. Tomorrow the high temp (read that high temp) is supposed to be -12 with windchills of -50 to -55. Don't you all wish you could live here! And the best part is, nothing with be closed tomorrow because this type of weather is normal for winter here! I hope you all are warm tonight!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez Stacy and I spent the day at the beach yesterday! I'm glad to see you are keeping a positive attitude about the weather. Despite the crappy weather we all miss you guys and wish we could help you shovel out - and then come back here to the beach!