Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas

We have a very busy/event filled Christmas season here. We missed Adam terribly, but I managed to keep the kids busy enough that it helped the time go by quick (and by the way we are down to about 3 weeks left until he returns!). We had Christmas in Monona with the Lange side of the family the weekend before Christmas, and then on the Monday before the kids and I ventured down to Burlington to spend Christmas with my family. My kids received way to many gifts, and I now feel like I have a toy store in my house! The good thing is that this helps me teach the kids about helping others, as we will be donating old toys that they no longer play with.

Here are just a few photos from the 2 Christmases....

K got a new Wonder Woman dress up outfit from Grammy and Papa Lange.

Carter is so hard to get posed for pictures as he is unwrapping!

Kayla got me a new coffee mug for Christmas and was so excited that she knew I loved coffee and would therefore love a new coffee mug (which I did because my other big one had broken). It ate at her for weeks to not be able to tell me what she had gotten for me, so she was so excited to finally have me open the gift :)

Here are the kids opening their stockings at Grammy and Papa Lange's house.

Carter was so tuckered out after all the driving and excitement that he fell asleep on Jackie's couch while watching his favorite movie, Cars.

Christmas morning at Jackies...just remember that those gifts are for 6 adults and 3 kids...doesn't seem quite as bad then does it?

I was amazed that we were able to get the kids to pose for a photo together and all pretty much look at the camera.

Carter got even more airplanes for Christmas...he is pretty sure he can see Uncle Patrick in one of them!

K was so excited to receive a Lemon Meringue doll...she had been asking for this doll FOREVER! I thought it was retired (and on ebay it was going for nearly $50), but I managed to snag one at Wal-Mart one day for way less than $50!

Kayla with her gifts Christmas morning...there was no way to even attempt a photo like this with Carter :)

Time to chill with Uncle Cale after opening gifts....neither one are much of a morning person.
Well I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well!





0 comments: