Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The time has come....

For many many many things! For starters Adam returns next week from his year away from all of us..and in the words of Kayla..WOOT WOOT!

The kids and I (ok just me) are packing like crazy trying to get us ready to meet up with him. The plan (depending on mother nature) is to leave here on Sunday and drive part of the way to Minot, and then get up early Monday and finish the last half. I could do the whole thing in 1 day as it's only 12 hours, but then I would be exhausted and overly cranky by the time we got to Minot.

We will hang out in Minot then for about 6 weeks (in TLF of course) before we head on down to our next assignment in warm/snow free San Antonio, TX! Kayla is so excited to live where there is Sea World and Luby's...I have a feeling we are going to be eating at Luby's alot if she has her way :)

The kids and I are super excited to see Adam and know that this time he isn't leaving again in a week or 2 weeks like the other 2 times we saw him this year. We can all just relax and unwind, and get our butts kicked at Wii bowling by Kayla!

0 comments: