Here are photos of the house so far. I haven't finished unpacking the living room, office/loft, and master suite so no photos of those yet :)The front of the house.
My kitchen, looking over the counter while standing in the living room.
More of the kitchen...
My pantry...I love it!
The breakfast nook and info center in the kitchen.
Carter's bedroom
More of Carter's room
Kayla's room...and I guess Titan's too since he sleeps in there at night too
More of K's room
More of K's room
K's closet...which is huge!
The kid's bathroom...they picked out the monkey stuff
More kids bathroom
1/2 bath downstairs
Stairwell leading upstairs
The cat that lives in our front yard....the kids named him/her Pilchard after the cat on Bob the Builder
Standing in the back door
The back of the house
peach cobbler loaf
2 weeks ago



4 comments:
Very nice house!!! Looks great!!
Congrats! I love the green grass and backyard :) (Sure beats rocks...)
Ingrid loves Kayla's closet. SHe said, "Mommy, I think I like that dress"
That's so funny :) Which dress does she like?
what a beautiful home!
Post a Comment