Today is our little guys 3rd birthday! I can't believe that he is 3 already! Time flies when you are having fun :) I thought it would be fun to share some "before and after" type photos with you all.
So to get things started, we have mommy's little beefcake right after he was born....and yes folks that scale really does say 10lbs 5 oz!
And here you have the birthday boy this morning after he opened his presents :)This kid loves Geo Trax so much that it makes shopping for him super easy. Fisher Price made it even easier this year when they added a whole line of Disney's Cars for Geo Trax....I really don't think you could have made him any happier!
This morning K and I snuck out of the house and got him his Cars balloons. Then we came back and made pancakes and sausage for the birthday boy (mickey mouse pancakes even). He wanted to go to Target in the afternoon to use his gift card, and he bought more Cars Geo Trax with it. Then we spent a bit of time perusing Toys R Us (which was ridiculously busy by the way). When we headed out to eat though, he stomped his foot and informed us that he didn't want to go out to eat, he just wanted to take pizza home to eat.....well alrighty then :) We got some yummy pizza from our favorite place in town Rome's (they make very good cheese-less pizza for Carter too). When we got home, he got his Lightning McQueen candle on his pizza which he loved. We finished the night off with cupcakes, and right now I am sitting here watching them all play Ghostbusters on the wii :) I am pretty sure that Carter's birthday couldn't have gotten any better. Oh but while I think of it, here is my favorite quote from him today as we were eating dinners "Hey guys sanks for coming to my birfday" I LOVE IT!
So to finish things off, here are some tidbits about the little fella:
- He is the definition of little boy...loves cars, tools, destruction, dirt etc...
- He is extremely sweet and respectful (as evidenced by the quote above)
- He is true-blue momma's boy, and I wouldn't have it any other way :)
- He is completely oblivious to the little girls at daycare that have crushes on him
- He has a great vocabulary for a 3 year old
- We are slowly finishing up potty training, with him wearing underwear all day, and diapers only at naptime and bedtime.
- Finally, in spite of all of his craziness at times, we love him so much, and wouldn't want him any other way :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!
peach cobbler loaf
2 weeks ago



1 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Carter! Wow! I can't believe it's actually been three years. And yeah! I finally found your blog. :)
Post a Comment