Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas Help Please

So I have a question to pose to the 3 or 4 of you who actually read this...what do you get the men in your families for Christmas? I have 4 men left to buy for and no idea what to get.....HELP!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are getting random things from Chris' area of deployment for everyone. My dad is getting a chess set, my brother-in-law a hunting knife, my father-in-law a t-shirt with arabic writing on it, etc. I LOVE that all these presents require close to no work on my part.

Anonymous said...

If it has batteries, a sharp edge or requires oil it would work for me! Check out the book "Pocket Ref" by T. Glover. It has everything you could want - kinda like Google in your pocket.

Anonymous said...

Books if they like to read, music, jammies.....we're getting a lot of UK stuff for everyone.....imagine that? :)