Sunday, January 24, 2010

January '10 Happenings

As promised, I am going to attempt to start blogging more regularly! This month, in between working, and getting ready to move, I have tried to get the kiddos out of the house on the weekends to help the time fly until Adam gets home. The past 2 weekends we have gone out with my friend and her 2 kiddos.


2 weeks ago, we took the kids to the Chilrend's Museum downtown. They had so much fun!

Here they are waiting for their friends to get to the museum.


Kayla loved the big treehouse inside the museum :)

I didn't feel the need to rotate this photo, but here is Carter playing in the giant bubble thing


The kids loved that they had a huge cow that you could milk, and there was even water that came out when you did it.


Carter even got in on the action. They both now figure that they can take over the farm for Papa :)

Someone loved the big model airplane to play in!


Kayla pretended that she was a flight attendant and would walk up and down the aisles asking people what they wanted to drink.

Yesterday, we took the kiddos to a giant indoor inflatable play land. Carter was blown away by the Cars inflatable play area.


Can you tell that he is happy :)




Have a great week everyone!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Great pictures! I just know my four year old would be insanely happy about that Cars blow-up play area.