So we are just about moved into our new home, still have the office and garage left to finish at the old house. The nice thing about this move is that we can move a bit, put it away and then go get more. Much better than just having a semi-truck full of your stuff deposited at once in your living room.
So less than a week after we closed, I went in for some surgery on my neck....not going to get into any details on here though. So anyways, it has been forever and a day since I have had general surgery done, and I forgot one key fact...THE PAIN!!! Oh my goodness is the pain insane. I figured the Dr was crazy when she suggested taking up to 2 weeks off of work. I will be taking at least a week off, and then trying to work half days the 2nd week. My biggest problems right now are that due to swelling, it is really hard to chew and swallow any food so I am pretty much relegated soups. The other problem is that I can't turn my neck so I have to move my whole body to be able to see anything.
As I type this, I am sitting here dealing with the pain that hits about 45 minutes before my next pain pill, and it is NO FUN! So I decided to type a rambling blog post :)
Once the pain issue settles down, and we finish moving, I will share a few photos of the new abode.
peach cobbler loaf
2 weeks ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment