Friday, July 24, 2009

Flashback Friday

Sabrina over at http://raisingoaksofrighteousness.blogspot.com/ has started doing Flashback Friday, where you post old photos and reminice (spelling?) about them. It sounds like a ton of fun, and since I took over 2000 photos of Kayla's first year alone...not so many of Carter's, but we won't go there :) So anyways, I thought that I would share a couple of photos with you all.

This first photo is of Little Miss Kayla when she was born. She weighed 7lbs 10oz.


This next one is of Mr Carter when he was born at at whopping 10lbs 5 oz. The funny part about these 2 photos is (and it's hard to see here) that they are both laying on the exact same scale at the same hospital. In bigger versions of the photo you can see the matching serial numbers. Every time I look at them it cracks me up how Kayla barely takes up half of the scale, yet Carter was close to needed a bigger one :)

They are almost 18months apart and currently weight the exact same amount!

Feel free to have your own Flashback Friday, and let me know if you do so that I can look at your photos :)

2 comments:

Sab Mad said...

Wow, that is crazy! And I love that you have pictures of both kids on the same scale. The comparison is really amazing! That will be so fun to show them when they grow up!

Anonymous said...

carter is just pleasantly plumped