I haven't blogged much lately because I have been preoccupied. The kids and I will be moving this coming weekend up to Monona to live with Adam's parents. I love my sister and brother-in-law, but we have all realized that we have very different ways of raising our kids and running our households, and so before we end up not liking each other anymore, the kids and I are going to head out.
We will still come down to Burlington each month for about a week to visit everyone, and will spend Christmas here as well. So all in all, it's for the best, so I can continue having a good relationship with Jackie. I am very thankful that they invited us to live with them these last 3 months and for all of the help they have given me.
peach cobbler loaf
2 weeks ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment