Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Watching airplanes

For any of you unfamiliar with Carter, his obsession right now (and I mean OBSESSION!!) is airplanes. He carries one around with him all the time and everytime he hears a noise outside he looks up to the sky to find the airplane. The other day, they were cropdusting around the area, so there were a few planes flying around. He was so excited to go outside a sit in a big yard to watch them!

Here they are sitting on the grass talking about airplanes. After that afternoon, Carter now wants to spend everyday outside sitting in the yard watching for airplanes..he even drags his beanbag outside to sit on. He will look at you and say "Mommy sit here watch airplane me" It's so cute!
Oh and if you look close at the top of the photo you can see the plane..


Have I mentioned that I love my in-laws huge yard! This is just part of the front yard even!


Kayla is trying to block the sun from her face so she can see...notice how serious Carter is...


Trying to explain to Grandma what airplanes say..

This Sunday the small rural airport here in town is having a pancake breakfast that we are taking the kids to. In one sitting, Carter will get his 2 favorite things in life..pancakes and airplanes!! I think he may be in heaven. As a side note, as I type this, he just heard and airplane flying outside and made a bee-line for the windows!

0 comments: