Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Cookies

Kayla's "Very Best Friend" Claire came over to visit tonight while her mommy and daddy went out to dinner. We decided to decorate Easter Cookies. I found a really nice kit at Target that already had the cookies made and it came with more than enough frosting as well as candy pieces for decorations!

The girls decided that they all had to take off their shoes before they started so they could "be safer while we make the cookies" as they said. I really have no idea what that means!

I had to put the frosting on the cookies for them so that we avoided a disaster! For their first cookies they each decided they wanted polka dots on the cookies.


There were always licks and stolen pieces of candy to swipe when no one was looking. I caught Claire red-handed!


Here are the girls showing off their first creation of the night.


Carter was more interested in licking the frosting off. This was also a really bad photo of him!


Caught red-handed as well!!


Time to decorate more cookies. The girls decided that these are for the girl Easter bunnies!


Here is Miss Claire with her 3 creations. The one on the left if her one to set out for the Easter Bunny she informed me.


Here is Miss Kaya with her creations. Her Easter Bunny cookie is on the left.

Happy Easter everyone!

0 comments: