After living in Minot for 4 years you tend to take advantage of every nice day you get! Today the temp got up to 50 (is it just me or does that sound funny?!?!) so the kids and I took a 2 hour walk and then I let them play in the muddy grass at home. Enjoy.... Here they are riding their bikes (or wheely-bikes as Kayla calls them) around the marshy swampland. Notice by the look of Carter's clothes that he has been having lots of fun!
Kayla decided they needed to switch cars.....it was really mutual but he didn't have a chance since he is smaller!
Here is what happens to your face when you disagree with your sister...she dumps you off the bike she wants and in to a mud puddle!
Time to bust out the slide. Kayla was yelling that if Carter didn't hurry up she was going to push him...
You can't tell very well from the photo but she just slid down the slide and is dancing around going "I did it I did it I really really did it!" Gotta love her :)



1 comments:
Believe it or not, but we wish we could be there to enjoy it with you. The kids are growing so fast! - Robb
Post a Comment