Saturday, March 22, 2008

Kayla and Carter Easter Photos

My friend Carmen works at Sears and took the kids Easter photos this past week. Here are the proofs.

I ordered this one in black and white because I didn't like that the chair didn't match his clothes! We also re-centered the photo so there wasn't so much blank space to the left..


He's getting so big! I got both of their outfits from Children's Place online..I love that store and can't wait until I have one to physically shop in!


This was my favorite of Carter and I ordered quite a few of it. I really like it because of the bear in it...he loves stuffed animals and is carrying one around all the time so I thought it was fitting that he was pulling one in a wagon. We did re-crop this photo so that you don't see my foot on the right side of the photo.

This would have been a good picture except for his droopy hair that looks like a bad comb over!


Here is my big girl! I can't believe how much older she looks here!


We ordered this photo in black and white. Her smile is so cute here!


Here is my favorite photo of her! I ordered alot of these for everyone.

This was a cute photo but she just seemed to slunched over (is that a word??)


Would have been a great photo of the 2 of them minus Carters hands...


I liked this one, but when you bring it up big like a 10x13 would be you see that Kayla was doing something weird with her eyebrows that drove me crazy!


I made the mistake of talking on the side and Kayla looked away.. I love Carter's expression in this photo!




Here is the photo we ordered of the kids. Because their feet were cut off we cropped the photo so that the bottom of the photo is at the hem line of Kayla's dress.

1 comments:

Soli Deo Gloria said...

those are cute pics :)
I really enjoy reading your blog!
Joy :)