Thursday, March 13, 2008

Swim Lesson

Kayla had her very first swim lesson tonight on base. She was so excited all day...she even got her swimsuit on 2 hours before class! I apologize for the dark pictures but the lighting in the indoor pool is not very good on base.

Here she is venturing out with her teacher the first time. I'm not saying this just because she is my daughter, but she truly was the best behaved kid in class and she is the youngest by a year!


She is an absolute fish in the water...I think she would have taken off on her own if the teacher had let her!


Time to try the kickboard. As you can tell from her face, she loved every moment!


Time to get out of the pool at the end of class. She wasn't very happy that class was only 30 minutes. With 5 girls in the class total, they don't get a ton of time in the water yet, and she loves to swim! She is already talking about next week and can't wait for classes!

0 comments: