Ok so I am just curious as to what point you are at in your life when you are not just taking furniture etc that someone has set out for the trash, but you are opening the trash bags in their trash can and digging things out.....because that's what happened to my trash tonight! I did alot of cleaning this weekend in preparation for the big move. On base it's very typical for people to take furniture etc that has been set out on the curb (I will even admit to taking a small table for my entryway when we first moved here), however I have to say that this is the first time that I have seen someone opening trash bags in my trash can to pull out plastic plates etc that I have thrown out...so to finish my title...at what point are you in life when you do that? I don't mean this to sound rude or anything....I actually really feel bad that people get to that point in life....Just something to think about...
peach cobbler loaf
2 weeks ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment