Sunday, April 20, 2008

More Birthday photos...

As promised, here are more photos from Kayla's special day..

Carter and I woke her up to Happy Birthday...she was surprisingly chipper!

We even let her open her presents in bed right after waking up. Carter and I each gave her a Strawberry Shortcake purse with various pieces of jewelry and hair accessories...


Carter brought her balloons from her party up to sing to her.


I let Kayla decide what to have for breakfast. I offered pancakes, waffles, eggs and bacon, but she chose cupcakes instead...go figure!



Time to open her present from Daddy....

He sent her a purse he bought from a merchant in Qatar. It is beautiful!


Here she is modeling her purse.


Julie and I took the girls to the Lion King in town. It was put on by the local dance studio. The girls look really serious for some reason!?!?!


This isn't the greatest photo of the 2 of us, but it's not to bad..


Here are "Aunt" Julie and Claire..the girls wore their matching giraffe dresses...


After the Lion King we took the girls to Applebees for dinner. Kayla insisted that we get cheese sticks for an appetizer!


I love this picture..


After dinner the wait staff came over to sing Happy Birthday to her and she got so embarassed!!


She hid from them as they sang!


Time to eat her ice cream...

0 comments: