Here is Kayla eating one of her yummy cookies.
Uh-oh...looks like Carter is out of a job for the night!
Kayla and mommy posing at the end of the party.
After the party, Claire and her mommy came over to hang out for awhile The first thing they wanted to do was get out the bubble maker that Kayla got.
Time to move on to the dolls. Each girl took a doll, which worked out perfectly. The even recycled the boxes and used them for beds and dressing tables!
Here is Claire with Strawberry, I think she is trying to do her hair!
Kayla took care of Angel Cake for the night.
I think Kayla had an absolute blast at her birthday party! Tomorrow for her real birthday we have a girls day out planned. Carter is hanging out at the neighbors with his buddy David. Julie, Claire, Kayla and I are going to the Lion King ballet that is being put on by the local dance studio, and then we are taking the girls out for dinner. Should be a blast!



0 comments:
Post a Comment