Thursday, June 19, 2008

Highlights from San Antonio

Time for photos from the trip to Texas..these are just a sampling of the 250 that i took!

Carter was a little unsure of his first experience on the beach..


Time for Kayla to check out the ocean for the first time with Grandma


Now Carter is getting the hang of all of this


Time for Mommy to make an appearance..it was really windy this day


The kids decided to just go for it and get all wet as the tide was coming in

Then they decided heck with the standing and just sat right down


The kids and I on the USS Lexington for Patricks graduation from Pilot training


Checking out the old bunks on the Lexington


In true Kayla Lange fashion, she managed to cut her head open on the Lexington when her folding chair at lunch collapsed on her throwing her backwards..thankfully no stitches were needed!


Guess what...Daddy came for a visit!! Here he is at the airport after 24 hours of traveling!

No daddy..I promise you I can jump in by myself!


We headed down to the Riverwalk one day after Adam got out of class early


Carter and Mommy on a cruise down the river..he fell asleep not to long after this photo


Checking out a waterfall along the riverwalk


I love my brother!!

Here we are at Sea World...ok Daddy and Carter the map can help us when we don't know which way to go!


Carter looks so grown up! He was not a big fan of the heat and humidity that day!


It's Shamu! Kayla loved it when Shamu got her all wet!


Time to build a pillow fort with daddy the night before he left


The kids hanging with their new friend Hannah





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam, wish we were there to say "Hi" (and by hi I mean drink a beer) Enjoy your time home! - Robb