If you can't believe what you just read in the title, it's ok because I still can't believe it! After all of those years of refusing to drive a minivan, the gas prices, and plummeting value of SUV's convinced me to get rid of the Tahoe a get a gasp...van! I decided on the Town and Country becauseI like that it has a bit of an SUV crossover look to it (at least I think it does). It comes with a DVD player with wireless headphones (meaning I can listen to the radio while they watch movies) as well as rear camera (meaning no backing in to things/people) as well as Sirius radio free for a year and a nice touch screen that lets me upload my own photos for the background, among lots of other benefits. It is an E85 vehicle so I can get gas relatively cheap (if you can call $2.99 cheap) and gets insanely good gas mileage!! I think I have done on 1/2 a tank what the Tahoe would have done on a tank and a half!
To top it all off, it is so much easier to get the kids in and out of it, and they don't feel crammed in anymore...for those of you that have never owned/riden in a Tahoe, they actually aren't that roomy for as large as they are! So all in all I am extremely happy with my new vehicle..there are always little extra's I would have liked to have, but I also have a budget to stick to, and none of them were major things (while power doors would have been great, I have never had them so not having them now is not like I lost anything) So here are some stock photos of the new Town and Country's if you have never seen them. Our van is actually a very dark blue color.

peach cobbler loaf
2 weeks ago



1 comments:
Beautiful. Congratulations!
Post a Comment