Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Life with the Lange Family

Well if you haven't realize lately, life in our household has been CRAZY! Between moving, Adam's visit, and a visit back to West Burlington, I don't think we have stopped moving! In honor of (ok not really the best word but whatever) the fact that I have put almost 6000 miles on my van since June (and no I am not exagerating!!) we will be attempting to do very little for the next few months!

This weekend we are venturing down to the Quad Cities (my last "trip" for awhile!) to see Playhouse Disney Live. The kids are really excited about it. Then I am going to a local craft festival on Saturday and Sunday I am going to take the kids out to the pumpkin patch.

In just a few weeks however, my little munchkin (Carter) is turning 2! I can't believe he is already that old...I would like to say it feels like yesterday that he was my little baby boy, but as well all know, he was never a "little" baby! We are going to have a birthday party up here in Monona for him with my family traveling up for it (saves on mileage for me!! WOOT WOOT!)

Then before I know it, Thanksgiving will be here, then Christmas (oh and to rub it in to you all, I have all of my shopping for the kids done already...thank you Adam for the help while you were back!) then bam we are already into January which means my trip back up to the frozen tundra (ND) to pick up my husband who will hopefully be returning sometime around the 23rd of Jan.

After that we will be moving (we will know the exact location for sure in 2 weeks...because as all of us AF families know, even though you may think you know where you are going, its never a for sure until you have the orders) and then SOS at the end of Feb for Adam.

So yeah I guess my plan to slow things down really isn't going to work out the greatest! I am however about to embark on a mission to get caught up on my scrapbooks before Adam gets home...I have 1 year to do in Kayla's and well I hate to admit it, but I haven't even started Carters (good thing he has the whole 2nd child syndrome where we didn't take nearly as many photos of him as Kayla!) so that's the plan. '

Whew that was alot of typing!!

0 comments: