Monday, October 20, 2008

My future singers

The kids decided to perform a concert for Carlean and I tonight and I was able to catch some of it on video.

This video is of Kayla singing her version of "You raise me up" but I think the words she sings go something along the lines of "You raise me up so tinkerbell can fly.." Shes singing very softly so you have to listen good...oh and did I mention tha tI am pretty sure she is tone deaf!!

This video is of Carter singing part of the song "International Harvester" Now don't be confused..we are still a John Deere family thru and thru, however they don't have a John Deere song out.

The part of the song Carter is singing goes "Hey..thats what I make, I make alot of Hay for a little pay, and I'm proud to say" His voice cracks me up!!

0 comments: