Last night the kids and I drove down to the Quad Cities and met up with my family for Playhouse Disney Live. It was alot of fun and the kids really enjoyed themselves! The show featured Mickey and Friends, the Little Einsteins, Winni the Pooh, Tigger and Darby, and Handy Manny. The kids were just fascinated that they got to see them all in real life!
The kids also got their photos taken with a big Handy Manny cut-out, and when I don't feel so sick I will scan it in and post it for you. Just snacking on popcorn before the show starts...they all LOVE popcorn!
Andrew was very serious about the show...as was Carter!
Time for the Little Einsteins and Rocket to make an appearance.. they were all helping Mickey plan a huge music party.
Kayla sat on Grandpa's last most of the night singing and laughing.
Mr. Serious and his super cool mommy! Man how did he get so lucky to have such a cool mom?!?!
Handy Manny and the tools..
Time to teach Grandpa all about the Disney characters.
Andrew with his parents...AKA Aunt Jackie and Uncle Adam
Mickey and Friends..Kayla was very concerned because Daisy and Pluto weren't there..
Yep Carter was still serious at the end....at one point I tried to get him involved and his put his hand over my mouth and said "quiet...I try listen Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!" Well alrighty then!



0 comments:
Post a Comment