Monday, October 20, 2008

Scrapbooking Sundays...a day late!

Ok, I have to admit that I am a day late but I have been very busy this weekend. I also didn't get alot of scrapbooking done last week because I was sick pretty much the entire week (today is the first day I can say I really feel "better") but anyways, here are photos of the 4 pages that I got finished. I am still just working on getting Kayla's caught up, and then will start on Carters.

This is a 2 page spread I did for a trip we took last fall to the apple orchards in Gays Mills, WI

I have to admit that I actually did all of the work on these pages, no fancy already pieced together paper (although my paper is courtesy of the Target $1 bins!) And I used my Cricut to cut out the letters..I love that machine!

I also used the cricut for the basket, and the red felt apples again came from the Target $1 bin WOOT WOOT!


Here is the pages for Trick or Treat last year, the kids and I were back in Iowa for a visit then. Not my favorite pages ever, but I was lacking creativity this last week..

Again, Target $1 bin paper and felt pumpkins, and then I used the cricut again for the letters at the top...

I love the photo of the 2 of them asleep after the trick or treating!!

Hopefully I will get more done this week and will have lots to share with you all next Sunday!

0 comments: