So I have made a goal for myself, of being caught up on my scrapbooks by the time Adam comes home in January...quite the lofty goal, but a girl can wish right?!?! In an effort to keep myself honest on that goal, I decided to use Sunday evenings as a means to share with you all some of the pages I have worked on in the week. Who knows, maybe it can inspire someone else to take up scrapbooking. The best part of this page is that the paper is all one solid sheet that is printed to look like I pieced various pieces together! All I did was add the letters, cropped photos and the journaling box!
Again all one solid sheet. I just added the orange background paper to the photos, added the letters and the quotes and VOILA!
So there you have your first edition of Scrapbooking Sundays!



0 comments:
Post a Comment