Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Animal Planet in my yard....

As you all will recall, we already have a dog named Titan.....

And I am sure that you all remember the stray that lives in our front yard, which the kids have named Pilchard (from Bob the Builder). Oh and I have now learned that he has always been a stray and the old owners feed him, which is why he hangs out here all the time! Anyone in San Antonio want a really sweet cat??? I would love to find him a home since I am allergic and we can't take him in.

Well we now have even more "pets" living in our yard.....of course my kids have named them all!

If you look closely between the pipe and the wall you will see the lizard. Kayla has named him Lenny the Lizard. Lenny has taken up residence in Kayla's play house, but when the kids are outside he hides behind a pipe.

While we were outside we noticed another lizard on the neighbors house...he has now been named Lenny's Big Brother....She named him that because he is bigger than Lenny.

So slowly but surely, my yard is turning into Animal Planet...whats next??? Hopefully no snakes!!!!!!

0 comments: