Well the garden is coming along really well so I thought I would give you a photo update!These are some strawberries that started sprouting from an old pot that our neighbor gave us. Hopefully they keep doing good.
Adam's jalapeno plant is doing AWESOME! I think he has like 8 or 9 peppers growing on it already.
Here is the 1 tomato that is ready to be picked...there are about 15 more on this plant in various sizes.
Our green beans are doing great too! I can't believe that the rubbermaid tubs actually work!
Even the peas are doing good...although we did have a few casualties in the right hand tub...
Our strawberry plant out front is doing good too. The kids have each been able to eat a strawberry off of it and we have about 4 more that are about ready to pick.
More strawberries
These are our bell pepper plants...they are slow growing but still doing really good!
You can see some pepper buds starting to show so that is a good sign.
I am really excited that everything is growing so well....I just wish we could have a bigger garden!
peach cobbler loaf
2 weeks ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment