I apologize for the lack of posts lately, but things have been rather crazy around here! I am getting ready to go on Reserve orders for at least the next few months, so I have had alot to do to get ready for that.
The kiddos started back in daycare today and absolutely loved it! Ironically, our new babysitter moved from Minot to Texas 2 years ago :) The kids had such a great time with her that Kayla actually cried when I told her we were going home. She begged to stay at daycare....gotta love it!
So anyways, between buying Adam a car, getting all of the paperwork ready as well as the logistics of it all, I have been rather busy. Add on to that the twice weekly playgroups the kids have been a part of and everything else and there you go :)
The only downside to my going back to work is that Adam and I kind of work opposite shifts and therefore will really only see each other on Sundays :(
Have a great 4th of July weekend everyone!



0 comments:
Post a Comment