Friday, June 12, 2009

It's just been one of those days.....

As the title implies, today was definitely not one of the best for the kiddos. I have no idea what their issues were (heat maybe??) but they were HORRIBLE! The "fun" started not long after the woke up this morning, and has continues throughout the day....

We managed to get a 2 for the price of 1 deal in the time out department today....

I know, they look so sad....but believe me, if you lived here you wouldn't think that :)

So as the day progressed I seem to yell more and more....then we reached the point that I like to call the 6 o'clock meltdown....ever had one of those at your house??

Here is the beginning of the meltdown.......

and it just keeps getting better after that......

Yes Carter, my head hurts too.......

But as the saying goes.....what goes up must come down.....
Sleep....my thoughts exactly!!!

0 comments: