The pool at our subdivision clubhouse opened full-time this weekend. We decided to take the kids out on Monday afternoon for a swim.They had so much fun chasing Adam around and trying to splash him!
Trying to pose for a good photo...better luck next time...
Carter did so well for his first time without me holding him. He splashed and kicked around the whole time. We even let him try swimming with just the arm floats and no ring, and he just about has it!
Here is a video of the kiddos trying to swim on their own
peach cobbler loaf
2 weeks ago



4 comments:
Looks like fun! How hot is it out there?
We started swimming lessons this am.
Funny that you ask...May was the hottest may on record and right now the temps are 10 degrees above normal! It has been hovering right at 100 every day and we are going thru a horrible drought, so there is never a storm to cool it down. I am looking at swim lessons again for the kids too, just have to find a class with an opening.
Fun in the sun! Oh how I miss it! There's not much sun over here and NO OUTSIDE POOLS at all! I can't wait to get back to the states! Thanks for sharing! I can't believe how big the kiddos are getting! WOW! I remember a New Year's Eve and Carter wasn't a happy camper....:)
I remember that night too! For the most part now, he is the happiest little kid ever!
Post a Comment