We have been a 1 car family off and on for a few years now. I sold Adam's old car over a year ago after he deployed for a year, and we have been slow to buy one since he returned (he has been home since Jan!). However, now that I am going back to work (at least until Oct) on Reserve orders, we now need 2 vehicles. We went out yesterday and managed to snag an amazing deal on a car! For those of you that know Adam well, you will realize that this is the nicest car that he has owned since well pretty much ever. He is very happy that not only does he not have to drive a mini-van anymore, but he gets a pretty nice car in exchange.
You will notice in the bottom of the picture that Pilchard the stray cat still lives in our yard, and sometimes on really hot days I let him into the garage or the house for 15 minutes or so.



0 comments:
Post a Comment