Friday, June 19, 2009

What goes around comes around...

Here is a little background for you....when our kids refuse to clean up their rooms we give them the ultimatum that they either clean it in a certain amount of time or we will take whatever remains and get rid of it....that being said...


Yesterday Kayla was in the office with me working on her photo album, and she bumped into part of a computer that Adam had laying on the floor. She got very upset at him! I told her to watch where she was walking and she informed me very nasty "Well if Daddy would clean up his stuff like he is SUPPOSED to then I wouldn't get hurt!"

So today we were getting ready to go to playgroup at the art studio and she turned to Adam and said "So you have until I get home from playgroup to get your office cleaned. When I get home I am going to go inspect it and if it isn't clean I am throwing your stuff away!" Wouldn't you know it, when she got home from playgroup she went upstairs and inspected his office!!!

I love it!

0 comments: