Earlier tonight Carter and I were laying on the couch. He is cutting few more teeth so and he doesn't feel so good. I have to say that this is the first time since he was 6 months old that he has just laid down with me. Normally he is all over the place. So anyways we were laying down watching HGTV (my favorite channel ever!) and a commercial came on for the show Color Correction. At one point a few months ago Adam and I were watching tv and he had mentioned that he thought Constance Ramos (the host) was a very attractive woman. Well evidently Kayla remembered that because as soon as she saw her on the commercial she started jumping up and down yelling "That's my daddy's favorite woman!!" I have to say that some women would be offended by something like that, but I thought it was absolutely hilarious!!
peach cobbler loaf
2 weeks ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment