Ever since Adam left, Kayla has become rather attached to a group of her stuffed animals. She carrys them everywhere around the house and talks to them/treats them like they are her children. When we leave, I have to fight with her to only take 1 animal because I cannot deal with 5 of them. There are nights that she sleeps with me where I have Kayla, her 5 animals, and our 2 dogs in the bed with me, and we only have a Queen sized bed! The animals each have their own names: The big cow is named Lady because thats what she calls all of the big cows on the farm. The little cow is named Missy after Kayla's calf back on the farm. The large cat is named Mr. Kitty and the small cat is named Orange Boy. She also has a Yellow sheep that she named Yellow Sheep (she gets her creativity from her father!) I caught her a few minutes ago scolding Missy and putting her in the corner. She was telling her"Missy your mommy (lady) said you was bad girl so you just have a put your nose in corner. Missy if you not stay there you have a go to your bed!" Its hilarious to watch her interact with them!
peach cobbler loaf
2 weeks ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment