I am sure many of you are wondering how exactly Carter manages to bang up his head so much. Well I thought I would share some photos with you of the little daredevil in action. The sad part is these are really tame photos for what he does on a daily basis! Yesterday for example while we were in with his doctor he was climbing on furniture and jumping off of it! The doctor even agreed with me that a helmet for around the house may not be such a bad idea! They actually make helmets for kids like Carter and you can see them at www.thudguard.com Notice the creative foot stool he came up with! At times I will find him hanging off the side of the table eating or drinking whatever is on the table...mind you when he is doing that he is not holding on to anything!
I wish I could have snapped in time, but at one point I found him hanging from that tiny little cubby ledge just laughing hysterically!
Although Carter knows how to crawl up and down the stairs, after Wednesday I decided to reinstall the gates. He has decided to try to walk down the stairs which is how he ended up cracking his head open. The sad thing is the gate won't stop him for long because he is now trying to figure out how to crawl over it (thus the reason for the foot between the bars on the step!)
So like I said, it is a very fun time around our house with little Evil Knievel!! If he would slow down it would help his mother out so much (as well as her ulcer!!)
peach cobbler loaf
2 weeks ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment