Sunday, February 17, 2008

My little runaway..

Today was a first in our house...Kayla got very upset that I wouldn't let her watch cartoons (she watched them all day yesterday!!) so she informed me that she was running away to Miss Courtney's house. She packed her suitcase with her pet shop animals and went to get her coat and shoes on. She got very angry at me when I explained to her that I wouldn't help a runaway put her shoes on. She was bound and determined that she was running away to live with someone that was nicer than mommy!

Here she is on her way to the door to get her shoes on.
She couldn't find her shoes so she tried to wear Carters.

Leave me alone Mommy...I will run away if I want to!! After this photo she went around the house saying goodbye to the dogs and all of her toys.

0 comments: