Monday, February 11, 2008

My 10 random thoughts of the day

As many of you know I am kind of a random thinker (especially now that Adam is gone and most of my conversations are with an individual that is younger than 3!) So I thought I would enlighten you all on some of the things I have been thinking about lately (feel free to laugh at me all you want, I know Courtney will!) These are in no particular order of importance by the way!

1. I really don't think its possible to find a cartoon more obnoxious than Yo Gabba Gabba...

2. Who do I have to pay money to and how much so that I can look like John McCain's wife when I am that age (the woman is 53 by the way!)

3. What exactly do priests do when they aren't at work? (I shared this one with Courtney earlier today)

4. After dealing with my wonderfully destructive son these past few days do we really need more children??

5. How is it that there seems to be no difference in how a -30 windchill day and a -50 windchill day feel?

6. Why did God create dogs when all they really do are bark, shed and pee all over your house...

7. Why do the local news stations think that when we tune in to the Noon news show that all we want to hear about is the price of grain?

8. Why do people seem to think that I care to sell or someone cares to buy for that matter their used underwear at a Thrift store?

9. How come Carter won't eat Ketchup or spaghetti sauce but he will eat pizza with tomato sauce on it?

10. My all-time favorite daily thought...why again did I decide to stay here for the next year when I could have moved to San Antonio (by the way the temp there right now is 65 while the temp here right now is -5)

Please feel free to share any random thoughts you may have....I am always up for new ideas to ponder :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

#10 is because you thought those awesome neighbors across the street would still be there!