As you all know Carter is a typical boy, yet a very clumsy one! Today as we were heading out the door for a meeting and I was talking to Adam on the phone, Carter fell down our stairs. We have wooden stairs that end on a tile floor. I heard him fell and expected to see a lump on his head like he usually has when he bangs his head on something. However, as he rolled over his entire face was covered in blood!! He had split his forehead open in 4 different spots. The splits all make a diagonal line down his head. So I rushed him to the ER. They did x-rays to be safe but his skull is fine. The doctor didn't feel like it needed stitches so he steri-stripped it shut. Carter is actually doing really good with it. He sat still the entire time in the ER (minus the x-ray part) and laughed with the nurses. Needless to say I am now nervous everytime he even takes a step! Between this and his concussion last month, I am about to make him start wearing a helmet. So please, in the future if you see my son wearing a helmet everywhere don't laugh :) Here are some pictures after we got back from the ER.
peach cobbler loaf
2 weeks ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment