Monday, February 18, 2008

Just another day in paradise...

You know I love my children dearly...that being said...there are days like today when they are driving me insane! In the last 10 minutes Kayla has shredded a roll of toilet paper across the floor while I was on the phone and slammed her brothers fingers into a closet door as well as throwing toys at his head. Carter has been trying to jump furniture as well as biting the dog (what normal person does that?!?!?!). So needless to say they are both down for their 2nd naps of the afternoon. I know Kayla's issue is that she is beyond tired. The last 2 nights she has had very bad dreams and neither of us have slept much. However, I still don't think that completely excuses her behavior. Carter, well he is just being Carter, and I have yet to figure out the best way to reign in his boyishness (is that a word?) I wish he was like Kayla and would at least sit down for a 30 minute movie and calm down. Instead he is always on the move and ALWAYS destroying something! Maybe along with the helmet I need to put him in Kayla's bear backpack leash!! So here I am with about 30 minutes of silence..I think I am going to take a cat nap :)

0 comments: