I hope everyone had a good 4th of July! The kids and I ahd a wonderful, event-filled day! We went to a pancake breakfast (Carter was in Heaven!), went to Morning Sun to visit family for lunch, the kids played in the backyard with the bouncy castle, went to the parage, had a BBQ, and went to the fireworks. We were all exhausted afterwards. In fact it's almost 10:30 here and Carter is still sleeping! The fireworks were not his favorite. He loves the look of them but hates the noise so we sat there covering his ears until he just fell asleep. Here are the kids playing on the firetrucks at the pancake breakfast that the Fire Dept hosted.
Time for Carter to pretend he is a fireman..
I'm not sure what Andrew and Kayla were talking about, but I love their faces!
We all played Ladder Ball for the first time! It was so much fun that Adam and Jackie went and bought it when we got back to Burlington.
The boys had a good time with the balloons that were outside at Arlene's.
Isn't that the happiest 4th of July face you have ever seen! He was mad that we moved him away from the ladder ball area so he didn't get hit in the head... go figure!
The little escape artists thought they were going to go for a swim in the neighbors pool.....to bad they were wrong!
Time to enjoy the bouncy castle back home. This thing is one of the best purchases I have ever made!
Here is the new patio minus the landscaping around the sides...
Just waiting for the parade to start...did I mention that we could not have asked for better weather!
Carter had alot of fun finding candy..he just kept looking around going "candy..candy..candy..candy" It was so funny!
Aunt Jackie and Andrew watching the parade..
Time for Kayla to get her candy.
"Firetruck mommy yook (look) firetruck...firetruck go whooo whoo" exact quote from carter
Yeah thats right...I'm tough AND tattooed!!! Too bad she doesn't know that it is fake!
MMMMMMMM smores!! And yes Kayla really did wear 3 different outfits today!
Gotta get every last bit off my fingers!
Happy 4th of July!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment