So yesterday the kids and I loaded up the car to drive the 3 hours north to Adam's parents house for a visit. The drive was rather uneventful until about half-way thru...Now let me just say that I am not normally scared of storms, but the giant wall cloud I was driving straight into had me scared to death!
I swear I thought a tornado was going to drop on top of me at any moment! I kept calling my parents and Adam's to get weather updates (gotta love the internet!). It has been a really long time since I have seen storm clouds like that!
Thankfully the worst I got was torrential rain so hard I had to drive 20mph. I just missed the bad stuff (thank you to my Brother-in-law for letting me off work early!) About 20 minutes after I got thru one town they had 70mph cross winds and nasty hail!
So needless to say I was very relieved to make it here in one piece!! Oh and I love their new house!
peach cobbler loaf
2 weeks ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment