Ok so the patio should have been done today..however there seemed to be a run on sand today and there was over an hour wait at the quarry to get sand. So needless to say we still have a few hours of work tomorrow. That being said, I dont ever plan on building a brick patio ever again..no matter how crazy my husband thinks I might be, I will hire someone to do it, and drink a margarita watching them! I AM SO SORE!!! There really is not an inch of my body that doesn't ache right now (ok I lie, my ears dont really hurt..) but everything else is swollen and sore and tender! So there you have my positive energy for the day!
The hope is that by the time I blog tomorrow about this, we will have enjoyed a nice fire pit and drinks on the new patio...
So here are todays progress photos..sorry they are dark, but we didn't stop until 9:30 tonight! We just have that small aread left until the black edgint at the bottom of the photo...however it will still take 3-4 hours.
peach cobbler loaf
2 weeks ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment