Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just like Daddy

Ok for those of you that don't see Carter on a regular basis let me just tell you that I swear the kid is on Rogaine! His hair has to be cut more often than Adam's. It's very frustrating though trying to get him to sit still to cut it with scissors. Today at Target I found a smaller clipper set to cut his hair with. The best part is that since I cut it all with the same length blade I can sneek up behind him and do a few swipes then let him run off and repeat the process all over again! So today Carter got a new haircut...shorter this time so it doesn't look so shaggy so quickly. As soon as he saw it in the mirror he started patting his head going "Just like daddy!!" He was very excited that he has a haircut like daddy!

Voila! The new and improved Carter...if you ask me he looks a little older with the shorter hair.


Here he is trying to tell the Camera that he looks like daddy.


And there is the back for anyone that really cares...

0 comments: