Thursday, July 3, 2008

As promised...photos of the van

So here are some photos of my van..

It's a little hard to tell in the photo, but it is a very dark navy blue color.


The front of it..


Since I am short, I can actually stand up in the back to buckle carter in to his seat (I have to bend over a bit but not much) This van is so much easier to get the kids in and out of than the Tahoe was.

The DVD system that came with it. It also has wireless headphones for the kids so that they can watch a movie and I can listen to the radio.


Front seats..


The touch screen where I control satelite radio, dvd etc (the dvds go in behind the screen which opens up) There is also a USB port on it to plug in MP3 players and to upload your own photos for background on the screen.


Close up of the screen


The trunk..

0 comments: