We are back up North in Monona for a visit. Even though Adam's parents don't live on the farm, it is still their farm and they farm it with another couple now. We took the kids down there yesterday to see everything. Brian and Katie have pet geese and pet ducklings. The kids loved it when they came out for a swim. I think Carter wanted to swim with them!
Here he is helping add more water before the ducklings come out. Don't you love his pink boots! His were too small and Kayla couldn't wear these anymore so Carter wears them.
Time to play with the ducklings. They are all only about a month or so old. So they are still really fuzzy.
They were both checking out the calves, but Carter decided to wander away and follow a farm cat, which evidently baffled Kayla...I mean why would you not want to keep talking to an animal that doesn't talk back?!?!?
Down in the barn checking out the "ladies" I love this photo of them!



0 comments:
Post a Comment