So we arrived back in West Burlington yesterday from a week with Adam's family. On the way home Kayla complained of a tummy ache (thankfully thats all she had). As soon as we got home I had to go to work, and while I was there it hit Carter...first on the bottom end and then around midnight it hit his stomach and he threw up all over me! On top of that his fever was hovering between 102-103. So basically I got no sleep at all, got thrown up on again, only to wake up this morning to Carter sitting next to me and saying "Play outside mommy?"
He still has a small fever, but otherwise you would never know that he was super sick last night. However, I could still use a ton of sleep!
After work tonight I will hopefully share some photos from our trip to Adam's parents.
peach cobbler loaf
2 weeks ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment